Friday, February 12, 2010

Home - Friday

I arrived home Friday morning after being in airports for about 17hrs! I was grateful to be home! My sister and Britton picked me up...and we had a play day!

I am so grateful for my week in Hawaii! I look back at my pictures and I can't believe that I was actually there. God has blessed me so much. I can't believe that I got to spend my 25th birthday in Hawaii! There are so many amazing sites that I got to see...things that I got to do that I never thought I would get to do!

I am thankful for friends like Jill! Thank you for showing me around all week and for making it so much fun! It was a very memorable week! Thank you Jeanette for letting me stay with you! I felt very much at home all week!

I am thankful for all that God has done in my life! I look back at the last 25 years and I can see a lot of growing moments. I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next couple of years!

"The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures, can't wait til we can travel together! I know the best present though was us picking you up at the airport and making cupcakes :) Love you! Tamara

    ReplyDelete