Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hawaii - Sunday

Jill and Jeanette went running on Sunday morning and I got to watch the boys! Jeanette has the most adorable little boys!Sunday morning we went to Jill's church, got a delicious Cove Bowl from the Health Bar(more details later), and drove Tantalus Drive. It was a breathtaking drive!









































We watched a little of the superbowl and then Jill needed to take a nap. I went to my hotel at Waikiki, Park Shore. I unpacked a little and decided to go for a walk on the beach. I ended up walking pretty far along the beach, and made a new friend...he bought me some lemonade and we continued to walk! People are very friendly in Hawaii! After my walk and talk, I went to the International Market Place to buy some souvenirs. There was a celebration for the Chinese New Year. I went back to the beach to watch the sunset!


















Sunset on the beach is one my favorite times! After leaving the beach I found a concert in the park with hula dancers. It was fun to watch! I walked around for a little while, got some pineapple pizza, and went back to my hotel room.

Jill had to work Sunday and Monday night so I stayed at a hotel room at Waikiki. It was wonderful to be so close to the beach and to be able to walk around and enjoy the sights.

Day 4 - Church, Health Bar(Cove Bowl), Tantalus Drive, SuperBowl, Hotel(Park Shore), International Market Place, Sunset, Concert in the park, Pineapple pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment