Friday, February 5, 2010

Hawaii - Friday

On Friday I slept in a little...and we went to the beach! We stopped at the shrimp trucks, which are famous, so of course I took a picture! :)We layed out at Turtle Beach...no turtles came up but you could see them playing in the ocean!





North Shore

Jill and I on the beach...the first day! It was beautiful!















On the way home we stopped at Dole Plantation...and got some pineapple ice cream! It was delicious! I even got a souvenir cup!!









Jeanette came with us!!


On Friday nights the Hilton has fireworks! After the beach we went back to Jeanette's, took showers and had some pizza! Then we headed to Waikiki to watch the fireworks! It was a wonderful day!I got to stay with Jill and Jeanette and it was wonderful because I felt very much at home! It was such an amazing first day -- very relaxing! We ended the day with Malasadas from Leonard's Bakery ... yummy fried dough!

Day 2 - Shrimp truck, North Shore, Turtle Beach, Waimea Bay, Dole Plantation, Fireworks, Leonard's

No comments:

Post a Comment