Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hawaii - Thursday

Thursday morning I packed all of my stuff -- souvenirs and all! We drove to the Health Bar and got a Cove Bowl. I will now explain "Da Cove Bowl" from the Diamond Head Cove Health Bar. It is strawberries(or whatever berry they have), apple bananas, single acai berry topped with organic granola, and honey...yummy!!! I want to try to make them now! I am going to try :)
We stopped by Leonard's to get some Malasadas for my long flights home! And then went back to Jeanette's to exchange pictures. I also wanted to get my lei to bring home! I was at the airport around 12ish Hawaii time/4PM here. Flew from Honolulu to Seattle...Seattle to Cincinnati...Cincinnati to Nashville - getting home at 9AM Friday morning!

Day 7 - Cove Bowl, Leonard's, Jeanette's, Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment