Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's all about perspective...

Sometimes I get very overwhelmed with life...the day to day things. And then I realize that it is all about perspective. I was reminded about this very much this week.
*I was blessed at the beginning of the week to have 6 day off of work...who gets 6 days off of work without taking vacation?! I have an amazing job!
*At work I got to work with some of my favorite people and on Friday morning after working my normal 3 in a row, we went to breakfast at Pancake Pantry! God has given me great coworkers, and they are also my friends!
*I have a love for precious little babies and I get to take care of them every night that I get to go to work. This week I was reminded how much the little things matter -- such as a poopy diaper! When I wrote "poop!!!" on my report sheet you had to know I was excited to pass the news on to parents and dayshift! Yes - I love being a NICU nurse!!
*On Sabbath, part of Pastor Jeremiah's speech was on perspective. Perspective has the ability to make or break our outlook to life and our day to day.
*I have been blessed with a wonderful family and an amazing boyfriend. Our relationship has grown so much over the past little while - I love him and his daughter very much!!
Thank you God for allowing my mind to have a clear perspective - to have a positive approach on this beautiful life!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post... it IS all about perspective! And you definitely helped me clear mine! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete