Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jen's Birthday

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe called life"Tonight we celebrated Jen's birthday! I like to celebrate birthday weeks so we insituted that this week! Jen's birthday was Tuesday but she had to work! So on Wednesday we went to go get pedicures and went shopping! Jen got a beautiful dress and we bought matching shirts! Tonight I made dinner for Jen and Caleb, and Travis and Breanna. I made a delicious vegetarian burrito recipe from Food network. I should have taken pictures :) The burritos had zuchini, squash, red bell peppers; and on top homemade tomatillo salsa and corn relish. For dessert we had pumpkin cheesecake. It was a lot of fun to make and very yummy to eat(if I do say so myself)!! After eating way too much food, we went for a walk in the park! It was a lovely evening!!
Jen and Caleb have been such good friends to me! I love having them in my life! I know that if I ever need anything, they are always here! It is very reassuring to know that they live so close to me! God places people in your life right when you need them, and I truly believe this about Jen and Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment