Saturday, April 3, 2010

Baptisms and Easter Eggs

We have been so very blessed to have Emanuel Baek and his family at our church for the past four weeks. He has been preaching an evangelistic series and it has been inspiring! I loved going to church on the nights that I was off of work and truly missed it when I had to work.
The work that Emanuel and his wife Keala are doing through their ministry is completely of God. At our church this Sabbath we had 12 baptisms following the series. I was a little bit emotional because I haven't been to a baptism since mine last year. I almost cried 3 times :) It was inspiring to hear their testimonies and to see the joy on their faces! I can't wait to see what God has in store for each of their lives and for our church! I am SO blessed by my church family!!
After church we went for a walk at the White House greenway because the weather has been amazing the last couple of days. And then after sundown, Jen and Caleb, Travis and Breanna, and I dyed easter eggs! It was so much fun!! We even hide them...

Bre trying to find them! *It took us longer to find the eggs when she hid them! :)
I think our eggs are beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment