Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day

For Father's Day Breanna and I wanted to make something special for Travis. We decided on fishing gear since that is one thing that he loves to do. I got the idea from the friends at work to decorate tackle boxes so on Thursday afternoon, I picked Breanna up and we decorated each box!
There are frogs on one, turtles on one, her handprints, and then she drew on one!
I tried to make each gift something the would mean something to him -- and I filled each pocket so when he received the gift it only looked like...
this!

On Sunday we went to see "Beauty and the Beast" at TPAC! I wanted to make sure that his present was extra special since he was going to the play with us!! :) After the play we went to eat, got ice cream, and walked downtown for a little while! It was a lot of fun -- making the gift and giving it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment