Saturday, May 22, 2010

Courtney and George's Wedding Weekend

Courtney and George's wedding was at the Montaluce Winery in Dahlonega, GA so I drove to Chattanooga to spend the beginning of the weekend with some friends. There was a sinkhole in the interstate (crazy?!) and a detour that added almost an hour to my trip... Thursday night I stayed with Micah and Shannon, and Malachi. It was so nice to spend some time with them!! Malachi is adorable and I got to read a couple books with him!
Friday night we all went to dinner and then I spent the night with Evan and Jenny, and Ian. I have only seen pictures of Ian since he was born so it was so nice to see him in person!! He is such a happy baby - and has the cutest smile!
This is how he fell asleep in Sabbath school!
After church I met up with Travis and we drove to Dahlonega, GA for Courtney and George's wedding!
It was a very peaceful setting - with natural lighting.
With my handsome boyfriend! :)
The setting was beautiful - the winery fields in the background!
My two favorite pictures!
Courtney and George's first dance!
With the beautiful bride!!!

On Sunday we drove back to Nashville, and Breanna rode with me! The first thing she wanted to do was play with her cat! And then we made chocolate cupcakes!It was a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment