Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Niece

There has been much anticipation of Ms Paityn Hope. I have four nephews and was VERY excited about the birth of my niece. I missed the birth of Britton because I was graduating from college the next day. Because of my job as a NICU nurse I have been counting down the weeks and asking my sister lots of questions! So when March 9 was just around the corner I was nervous and excited and a mix of emotions!
I worked Saturday, Sunday, Monday nights. I couldn't sleep and work was going very slowly! But the weather was beautiful so I made the best of it and went for walks both Sunday and Monday! Monday when I was walking I felt God telling me to pray. So I stopped walking and got on my knees and prayed. I prayed for my family, and my life, and sweet Paityn.
Tuesday I left work at 5;30AM and slept for 2 1/2 hrs. I got here in time to watch Brandon carry Paityn across the hall to the nursery. And I have been staying the nights with Tamara and Paityn! I love it!! I love being an aunt! And I am very excited for what God has in store for the future!

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment